1. 3-speed gear regulation: variable speed for drilling concrete core in various diameter. 650/1300/2600RPM for choice. No load speed 650RPM for max.162mm in concrete and max.202mm in brick, No load speed 1300RPM for max. 82mm in concrete, max.102mm in brick, No load speed 2600RPM – max.42mm in concrete, max. 62mm in brick.
2. Two operation methods: only 7.5KG, free-hand operation. Or fix to drill rig through 60mm bracket.
3. Adjustable front handle: easy to loosen handle.
4. Soft start for protection: this model has Soft Start inside. The motor will start gradually under its control, after that the motor up to no load speed in a few seconds. The other function is to avoid current from over-loading in drilling when core bits meet hard material.
5. PRCD fitted for production: It will help when turn on the motor. Besides, it will protect core drill motor in electric leaking or in unsteady voltage situation.
6. Mechanical slipping clutch equipped: to ensure safety as much as possible.
7. External carbon brushes: operators can change carbon brushes easily, no need to disassemble motor.
8. Magnesium shell: to reduce weight and would be more comfortable for the operator.
9. Oil level indicator: can check if the oil is enough or not visually.
|Max Portable Drilling Diameter||162 mm|
|Max Drilling Diameter with Stand||202 mm|
|No load speed||650/1300/2600 RPM|
|The Portable Drilling Diameter of 1,2,3 Gear||162 mm / 82 mm / 42 mm|
|The Drilling Diameter with stand of 1,2,3 Gear||202 mm / 102 mm / 62 mm|
|Spindle thread||1-1/4" UNC & 1/2" G|
|Drill Stand for Option||DSP-162 DSP-252|