Rock Drilling Mast (Product Code 12122)
The Rock Drilling Mast System is coupled to the arm of an excavator and is operated via a remote control unit attached to the operator’s waist.
The images show the mast mounted on a Brokk 180, but this could be replaced with any suitable excavator.
Positioned by the machine’s hydraulic system and powered by a separate compressor, the rock drilling can be carried out free from Hand and Arm Vibration.
Our Rock Drilling Mast System is very versatile and has the capacity to drill vertically or horizontally and is used for drilling:
Drilling mass concrete, masonry & rock
- Dowel bar drilling
- Induction line drilling
- Anchor hole drilling
- Hydraulic bursting holes to aid concrete removal
Machine Mast Rock Drilling Advantages:
- No scaffolding required for high level horizontal holes
- Quick mobilisation and demobilisation
- No Hand and Arm vibration
- High outputs using one operative & machine