Temporary Acoustic Sound Reduction Barriers (Product Code 12195)
Many construction sites are close to residential and other noise sensitive areas, which may then result in reduce working times and even site closures. We have a number of temporary acoustic control solutions available for different applications.
The temporary barriers are perfect for construction, demolition or road traffic works and are often incorporated into standard “Heras” type fencing, to give noise reduction. The acoustic barriers are designed to absorb the noise and hence reduce the degree of noise pollution created. They can be used indoors or outdoors and are quick and easy to erect, versatile, lightweight and portable.
- Construction and demolition sites
- Utility/council maintenance sites
- Rail maintenance & replacement works
- Music, sports and other public events
- Simple and quick installation system
- Absorbs sound but not water
- Lightweight for easy handling
- Easy to roll-up for compact storage and transportation
- Double or triple up for noise ‘hot spots’
- Reduce noise complaints
- Enhance company reputation
- Extend site operating
- Reduce project timescales and costs