Sindrilla HAV Free Drilling Rig
HAVS Free RP Drilling
Sindrilla HAVS Free Drilling Rig
Instead of being hand-held, we’ve mounted the drill into a frame. The drill is weighted and guided by a drill mast. You press a button to turn it on, then the drill lowers itself to start drilling. We’ve also added a vacuum unit to draw up dust while we drill. Not only does Sindrilla drill by itself – it also eliminates issues caused by dust.
- Sindrilla is weighted, not mechanically driven. Its smart design means there are no complicated technical components involved making Sindrilla easy to maintain.
- Sindrilla uses standard stuff. Everything is 110 volt.
- Sindrilla is ready to go. No special training is required, so you can use Sindrilla on-site straight away.
- Sindrilla is safer. No more spraining your wrist when the drill gets jammed. If there’s a jam, Sindrilla will stop automatically.
- Sindrilla drills more accurately. Rig mounted drilling is actually a lot more precise than hand-held drilling. Why? Because when you’re hand drilling, you might not be holding the drill vertically or horizontally, so it’s easy not to be aligned. Once the Sindrilla rig is set, every hole will be accurately aligned – whether you choose to drill straight or angled holes.
The economic impact of Sindrilla and HAVS
Currently, if you employ a contractor to carry out work using rotary percussion drilling, you’ll essentially be paying for a full day’s labour for around 53 minutes worth of work per day (depending on your drill of choice). Even if you do have 8 people working on a site who are willing and skilled enough to take 53 mins a day each on the drill, this would be very difficult to manage. With our hands-free drilling solution, the same person can drill all day long with no adverse effects.
We could be saving your company thousands in lost labour costs, every day.