Magnum hydraulic hand held core drill range
Our Magnum hydraulic hand held core drill range provide unrivalled power for both wet & dry drilling applications. Despite their power there is little or no kick or snatch due to the in-built pressure / torque limiting valve.
- Four sizes of unit available, each with different rotary speeds.
- Hose connection to drill motor is positioned on the top of the Magnum out of the way of the operator.
- Robust construction with no fragile electrical components making the Magnum range very low maintenance.
- Low noise and high performance with increased diamond core bit life.
- Hydraulic operation allows the unit to be used in underwater applications.
- Quiet and spark free operation makes the Magnum ideal for use in hazardous environments, like petrol stations.
- Little or no kick or snatch due to the in-built pressure / torque limiting valve.
- Standard 60mm collar for use with many different types of drill stands. Like our DS140 or our Simplex stand on drill stands.
- Compatible with our Magnum drill chuck adaptor for drilling applications.
- Can be used on machines with a power take off facility.
- Safe and powerful.
- Hand/Arm Vibration: When free running only 0.6m/sec r.m.s.
- Our Magnums are CE Registered.
16mm Diamond Core
£24.95 (ex VAT)
18mm Diamond Core
£26.00 (ex VAT)
20mm Diamond Core
£28.00 (ex VAT)
22mm Diamond Core
£45.50 (ex VAT)
26mm Diamond Core
£45.00 (ex VAT)
28mm Diamond Core
£48.23 (ex VAT)
30mm Diamond Core
£40.80 (ex VAT)
32mm Diamond Core
£42.40 (ex VAT)
42mm Diamond Core
£47.20 (ex VAT)
52mm Diamond Core
£51.02 (ex VAT)
48mm Diamond Core
£50.35 (ex VAT)
57mm Diamond Core
£56.98 (ex VAT)
67mm Diamond Core
£56.98 (ex VAT)
78mm Diamond Core
£59.63 (ex VAT)
|Hydraulic flow max||20 l/min|
|Recommended hydraulic pressure||70 - 92 bar|
|Oil working temperature||25 - 80°C|
|Max. power output||3.6 kw|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||420 x 90 x 200 mm|
|A PDF viewer will be required to open these files|
Choose Hire Dates