Bycon DSP-162 Diamond Drill Rig
DSP-162 diamond core drill stand is a light weight and compact core drilling machine for hand held motor, drilling up to 162mm.
For more information on this product, please enquire via email or phone 01252 524141.
£695.00 (ex VAT)
Fits other brand drills with a collar diameter of 60mm. Travel length is 500mm. The stand has a practical handle for easy carry and transportation.
Ideal for plumbing, mechanical and electrical construction, as well as civil engineering and landscape construction. It is handy, lightweight, compact and stable. A stable core drill stands play an important roll in core drilling works, a good stand helps you reduce your energy and increase the efficiency. DSP-162 is a completely ideal stand for operators who need a stand capable to be stable and be portable.
1. Adjustable column: 45° adjustment drilling for a different position.
2. Motor mounted easily: quick connect motor bracket 60mm
3. Rolling speed option: It’s installed 1:2 Speed adjustment to save more strength. The optional place for fixing crank handle. With reduction gear for reducing speed and effort.
4. New material for carriage: the carriage is made of AZ91D Magnesium alloy and the inner roller is an aluminum alloy.
5. Easy adjustment: an automatic spring back inside for easy adjust stabilisation bars.
6. “One for all” crank handle: as a 13mm wrench.
7. Aluminum column and steel teeth: aluminum material for lightweight, steel teeth for accurate drilling and long life service. Gear and steel teeth are installed needle bearing for the More accurate drive
8. Steel welded base: for stability, long service life, and vibration resistance.
9. More safety in transportation: tool-free carriage lock lever for parking and avoid the sudden drop of the carriage.