Bycon DSP-500 Diamond Drill Rig
DSP-500 core drill rig drilling up to 502mm, is a robust large-sized drill stand. It is very sturdy. The base plate is exceptionally stable thanks to its optimized size.
For more information on this product, please enquire via email or phone 01252 524141.
£795.00 (ex VAT)
An ideal choice for medium to heavy core drilling in walls, floors, and roofs up to 502mm diameter. Suitable for stitch drilling larger holes for ventilation and plumbing. High-performance core drill stands for demanding core drilling jobs with features of sturdy, robust and premium. DSP-500 is a completely ideal stand for operators who need a stand capable to provide extreme strong stability even under the most extreme torque loads.
1. Adjustable column: 0-45 degree adjustment drilling in diverse direction.
2. 60mm and 100mm motor plate: quick connect motor plate. Can be matched to most brands.
3. Rolling speed option: It’s installed 1:2 Speed adjustment to save more strength. With reduction gear for reduce speed and effort.
4. New material for carriage: AZ91D Magnesium alloy for carriage and inner roller is aluminum alloy.
5. Automatic spring lock to adjust bars: an automatic spring back inside for easy changing of angle.
6. “One for all” crank handle: as a 13mm wrench, the multi-purpose handle can be used to adjust screws for leveling.
7. Aluminum column and steel teeth: aluminum material for lightweight, steel teeth for accurate drilling and long life service.
8. Tool-free carriage lock lever: more safety in transportation. Just slide the lock, make it easier if you move the handle a little bit to relieve the pressure.