The PAM Ove unit is used for Vertical and Overhead chipping or selective demolition.
Alongside its proven chipping productivity it has the added benefits of reducing heavy loads, vibration and silica dust on operators of traditional hand held air tools.
The meterage of productivity is 4 to 6 times greater than an operator with a hand held tool. A larger capacity PAM-OVE-65 is also available which will take a 30 kg breaker for larger demolition projects such as cooling towers. PAM OVE 35-65 can also be fitted with CP-22 & 32 Rock Drills for drilling holes in wall and overhead applications.
Benefits Of PAM
- Increased production of up to 4-6 times faster than one man due to reduced operator fatigue and greater comfort
- Fast, safe and consistent production on wall and overhead applications
- Reduced Hand Arm Vibration Risk
- Reduced costs through more efficient labour and time savings
- Operator of any age will like to operate PAM
- Vibration between 2.5 – 2.7 m/s2 depending on tooling and application
- can be operated for periods over 8 hrs per day
PAM Health & Safety
Hand Arm Vibration and exposure to Silica Dusts. HSE estimates that there are around 300,00 people with advanced state of vibration white finger, which is the most well-known form of hand arm vibration ( HAV ) Pam significantly reduces operators exposure to HAV
As an employee it is your legal responsibly to protect your employees and the HSE can impose heavy fines or custodial sentences that disregard the law. https://www.hse.gov.uk/vibration/hav/index.htm
The Control of Substances Hazardous to Health regulations 2002 which covers exposure of workers to
- Construction Dust. (COSHH)
- Health Risk
- Lung Cancer
Our exclusively developed “Power Mist” system which is standard on our OVE and DEK products dampens the dust with a very fine mist.