The Hilti TS20-E is a lightweight system which can be provided on a trolley system to make transport around site easier.
Track Saws are ideal for cutting or extending openings (doorways or windows) in light or heavily reinforced concrete, stone or masonry.
The high frequency power controller, comes with a user friendly operators console.
Capable of cutting in excess of 700mm deep and flush cutting.
- Traction control calculates the optimal advance speed, ensuring that all available power is fully utilised – this results in much faster cutting progress
- High cutting performance at depths of up to 73 cm / 28″ thanks to efficient electric drive, traction control and smooth, stepless speed control
- Robust trolley for convenient transport
- User-friendly remote control with a clear, easily read display and troubleshooting assistance
- “Traction Control” for unique cutting performance
- Cutting and extending openings for doors, windows and walls
- Controlled demolition in renovation
- Corrective work on facades, partition walls, etc.
- Flush cutting in all positions
|Max Cutting Depth||730mm|
|Blade Size||450mm to 1600mm|
|Blade Bore Size||60mm|
|Power Requirement||415v / 3 Phase / 32A (5 Pin)|
|Weight - Saw Head||37Kg|
|Weight - Electronic Unit||39Kg|
|Track Lengths||1m or 2m|
|Water Supply Needed||Yes - Cooling and Cutting|
|A PDF viewer will be required to open these files|
|Hilti TS20-E Safety & Preparation|
|Hilti TS20-E Technical Specification|
|Hilti TS20-E Set Up|
|Hilti TS20-E Operation Manual|
Choose Hire Dates