Husqvarna TS60 Tile Saw
A perfect robust tile saw with a refined cart and rail system for perfectly straight cuts.
The Husqvarna TS60 tile saw is equipped with a patented water and slurry system for little to no mess.
This includes an efficient recycling system that cleans water for reuse.
Also, Elgard™ warns you of an approaching overload, and Electronic SoftStart™ allows starting with normal, slow acting fuses.
- Clean work area – The Jet Stream Water Containment System keeps water and slurry in the cart trench
- Easy Transport – The low weight, foldable legs and stable wheels facilitate transportation.
- Flexible cutting method – Switches between plunge cuts and mitre cuts with ease.
- Ideal for long cutting – The maximum cutting length of 700 mm and the large cutting table allows you to cut 50×50 cm tiles diagonally.
- Adjustable cutting head – Enables bevel cuts between 22.5 and 45 degrees.
- Elgard – LED indication for machine overload provides increased productivity and motor life.
- Easy angle cutting – Angle guide and adjustable stand are included to facilitate cutting.
- Power – 110v site power (Yellow plug) 5kva/3kva transformer needed
Blades available for hire or sale, please ask for different specifications.
Nationwide next day delivery on all orders placed before 14:30
|Cutting Depth (Max)
|Cutting Length (Max)
|A PDF viewer will be required to open these files