Petrol Post Driver DPD-80
Petrol-driven post driver is designed for one man operation. Bycon DPD-80 with max. 80mm capacity, has 4 piling sleeves for small size posts. Lightweight and compact design with high grade material, it is the best choice for your farming, vineyards, lands.
For more information on this product, please enquire via email or phone 01252 524141.
£330.00 (ex VAT)
Bycon fence post driver DPD-8 is an ideal choice for your tent stake, pegs, small wooden posts, pegs, signs and other items. The high impact action of 1500-2000BPM enables to drive a post into the ground in seconds. The package included one post driver DPD-80, 1 set of the toolkit, 1 tube of grease to maintain the post driver, all in one BMC carry case. And post driver comes with the 12-month warranty.
1. 4-stroke, 37.7cc engine: No fuel / Oil mixing, the moderate power is befitting for posts from 20mm-80mm. (Original Honda GX35 is optional)
2. Variable sleeves available: With 20-45mm, 55mm, 73mm and 80mm sleeves. 73mm and 80mm are suitable for pipes, stakes and small round posts. 20-45mm and 50mm sleeves are suitable for Y / T star pickets.
3. Less vibration: Soft grip handle and extensive spring vibration dampen.
4. Portable design: Only 12KG, minimize fatigue. No compressor, pipe needed.
5. Packed in BMC carry case: This model comes with a BMC carry case with wheels to easily store this tool after use and transportation.
|Max. Post diameter
|Fuel tank volume
|86 otane, unleaded gasoline or higher
|Max power and correspond rotating speed
|Max torque and speed
|Fuel consumption rate
|up to 43.4J
|Hand pull start